We value your privacy and are dedicated to respecting and protecting it. This document explains our privacy policies and practices, as well as your privacy rights when it comes to the gathering and use of your personal information when you visit our websites.
Personal Identification Information
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, such as when they visit our site, sign up on the site, respond to a survey, make a purchase, subscribe to the newsletter, fill out a form, and be in connection with activities or services.
- Our website visitors and users.
- Our job candidates and clients.
- Persons who are interested in developing business partnerships with our team and other clients.
- Individuals to whom we supply Services or who we source or place on assignment with one of our clients.
- Representatives of our business partners, associates, or vendors, as well as our affiliated third parties.
Information We Collect
- In the course of collaborating with Web Teaser Technologies, we require to collect information so that it can be used to contact or identify you.
- We will collect payment information, including such credit card or other bank account information, and billing address, if you use the Service to make or receive payments.
- We can collect information on you and your company, affiliates, and your designated directors, managers, staff, and employees, among other people who have been authorized to represent your firm by you. This information is only collected and retained to communicate with your authorized representative on your behalf.
- We utilize aggregate data to figure out how our Users as a whole use the services and resources available on our Site.
- Your suggestions help us improve our goods and services.
Use Of The Collected Information
- Offering our services.
- For the sake of our legitimate interests, We use Personal Information to serve our legitimate economic interests in many circumstances.
- To keep in touch with the Talent, Client, and other people.
- Our website and platform are being maintained and improved.
- Managing, reviewing, and enhancing our company
- Creating a pleasant user experience.
- Product and service development
- Internal quality assurance and security.
- Individual identity authentication and verification
- With our Services, debugging is used to locate and fix issues.
- Interactions, purchases, and other compliance activities are all subject to auditing.
A web server creates and delivers cookies to a web browser. These are stored on your computer or smartphone. There are various uses for these little text files. Among them are:
Functional cookies are used to make a website more user-friendly for visitors.
The analytics cookies, which employ Google Analytics cookies to analyze how visitors use the website, follow next. Web Teaser Technologies can use this information to improve the website’s usability.
In addition to the two listed above, third-party cookies were utilized for social plugins such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and others.
You agree to this policy by using this website. Please refrain using Webteaser’s website if you do not agree with this policy. Following the publishing of modifications to this policy, your continued use of the Site will be deemed acceptance of such changes.